Monday 28 July 2014

In the studio

Hey all.
Been really busy last week and here in the UK our weather system is really screwed up. One minute it's searingly hot and the next minute there's lightning and thunder storms. Oh well, such is life. Just wanted to update all my friends, I now have my own website, took me long enough.. If any of you wish to pay me a visit that would be really cool. I will be working in my studio this week, working on some more tracks that will complete my 2014 album. Hopefully within the next couple of months they should be complete and also visible on my website, here on Blogger, on my Google+ profile and also on my Youtube channel.
Till then, i will post updates here as i progress.
Here is my website url, tell me what you think.
http://www.sydwilliams.net

No comments:

Post a Comment